Health Office

Transition Plus has a school health office so students can receive service on site.

Listed below are commonly used forms if your student require medication or any special procedures:

  • Medication Consent form
    This form is a way for the parent/guardian and health care provider to authorize the school to give medicine to a student during the school day. Authorization is required for any prescription or over the counter medication. This form is also available in Spanish.

  • Medical Procedure/Treatment consent form
    Parents/guardians requesting specialized health care procedures (such as G-tube fdgs, catheterization, tracheostomy cares) to be administered by school staff are required to provide annual written permission signed by the parent/guardian and the student health care provider.

  • Self-Carry consent form
    This form can be signed by parents/guardians to allow students to self-carry nonephedrine over-the-counter pain medication such as Tylenol or Advil. See section on taking medication in school for more information. This form is also available in Spanish, Hmong, and Somali.

  • Health Information Form
    Requested for all new students to MPS and those entering school, to let health office staff know about health issues that might interfere with learning or which may result in an emergency during the school day. This form is also available in Spanish, Hmong, and Somali.